Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nashville Shoout

I have just returned from Digital Wedding Forum Convention in Nashville, where I spent almost a week with the most talented Wedding Photographers from around the world. Amazing speakers such Jerry Ghionis, Cliff Mautner, Kevin Kubota, Gene Higa and Amy Deputy helped photographers like me to recognise our own style and niche. What an experience. I arrived a day before the convention to join with 35 other great photographers to shoot models around Nashville. The group was organized by Nashville's own Commercial, Fashion and Wedding Photographer - Chuck Arlund. We've had a great time shooting and here are some samples from the shootout. It is amazing that we all had different compositions and style. I just love that.




3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures Harry!!! it was a delight to meet you.

    love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry, Nice work with light! Great manipulation of flash on the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. didit mehta pariadiOctober 7, 2010 at 8:14 PM

    I love the last image (b&w) and the great skin tone of the third one. They are surely great stuff. Wish my wife and I can join such a great event like you have. You're the one Harry...

    ReplyDelete