Monday, March 30, 2009

Sarah and Gustavo's Engagement Session

The lovely couple Sarah and Gustavo will be married in June 2009. I've met them through Elizabeth and Edeeq whom I photographed at their Weddding last year. And I have met Elizabeth and Edeeq through Vivian whose Wedding I photographed in 2007. I think words of mouth has been the best form of advertisement for me. :)

Anyhow, for their Engagement Session, we headed up to the Evergreen hill. We were so lucky to catch such a beautiful sunset that day. Like many of my clients, their Engagement session will be printed as the Guest Sign-in book.
Here are my favorite pictures from the session.
















1 comment:

  1. felicidades Sarah! I haven't seen her forever. What a blessing to know she's found her partner. Harry, as usual, you captured the love.

    ReplyDelete