Monday, September 8, 2008

RJ and Annette's Wedding

I have just returned from RJ & Annette's Wedding, which taken place at very cute Hasting's House Garden in Half Moon Bay. It was a lovely, intimate and emotional Wedding attended by 30 of close family and friends. Then it was followed by a reception at a lovely garden in Saratoga.
In the meantime, here are some of my favorites pics. I will post more once I finished with the editing.




9 year old "Old Soul" Emiliano aka Best Man aka Ring Bearer was coached by Uncle RJ about his important role in the Wedding .....

RJ cried a little ........

and so did Annette







The friendly Wedding party. Annette's family came all the way from BC, Canada. I was making fun of their cute accents. But luckily, they didn't response back by making fun of my funny accent..





During her wonderful speech, RJ's sister lit up candles for their father.



No comments:

Post a Comment