Monday, June 11, 2007

Amory


Oh man, I have so much to catch up on. But let's start with Amory. She contacted me for family photos. She thhought it will be ideal to have her pictures taken on the beach on sunset time. So off to Highway 1 we went, but as always you'll never know what kind of weather you get on the coast. After 45 minutes searching for a perfect location, we settled on the beach near Santa Cruz border. Although it was a bit windy, they managed to look very graceful despite the cold wind. Here are some of the pictures from that session. Oh, did I mention that her beautiful 2 year old son, Aden, is the most calmest boy I've met. Despite the chilling wind blowing in his face, he never once complained or fussed about anything. I think he is an old soul. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment